JellyPages.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

happy to be starving chronicles

these next few are from my former blog... enjoy!

march 13, 08
erggghhh.......so here’s the deal...I started weight watchers at the end of November. I started off VERY WELL!!!! I had lost 34 lbs. But the last month I was going through some stuff, and I gained 3 lbs back. Within the past week I lost 4 lbs, and now I’m upto 35 lbs!!!! Finally.

But today...i broke down...well not ’broke down’, really, more like...gasp...cheated!!!! aghhhhhhh! lol. but i’ll be ok...i can only have water and veggies...FOR THE REST OF THE DAY...It’s only 1 PM. yeah. THAT’S HOW BAD I CHEATED!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS, I’M GOING TO HAVE TO WORK OUT DOUBLY TODAY....!!! i’m too lazy with working out (except weight lifting, i love that...and that’s today!!!) but, i’m gonna have to do cardio as well......i am soooo lazy for that. well, i just thot i’d share....erghhhh!
~~~
march 14, 08
so.....i worked out for an hour yesterday..i so feel it today...then i come home in a rush, cuz i had to go out again. i’m running late, right? and i decide to go get something from my car.

now, i had just taken a shower, and all i had on was a t shirt, undies, and sneakers. oh yeah, and a towel on my head. i run out quickly, and i hear laughing. i look around wondering who it could be. i didn’t see anyone, so i kept going. i still hear laughing...i look up.....and there were a flock of geese passing by...yes the geese were laughing at me!!!! i mean yeah to any normal person, they were just flying back north, and honking, or whatever the heck it is they do. but i knew-just knew- that they were laughing at me.

oh yeah, geese? well here’s my answer to u. i hope i marry a goose hunter...

~~~

march 18, 08

i’m really, really tired, but happy, today i found out that I lost 39 lbs, thus surpassing my 10%!!!!woohoo, i got a key chain and everything, lol...

let’s see what follows...

march 31, 08
yech...i’m sick and i don’t care about dieting until i get bett’r. so there.

april 4, 08
just a message to u folks...lol

glitter-graphics.com

april 14, 08
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............i wuz VERiiiii BAD on me diet this week. but i'm going to get back on track....i need to luk hawt.


april 30

so far...so good...i'm getting back into the swing of things finally, and i cannot wait to get back on track as far as the gym goes....i miss it..!

No comments: