JellyPages.com

Saturday, August 22, 2009

don't tell me there's nothing you can do for me.

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm twenty-five years old, I began to get my period the summer I turned 11. When I was 13 I developed a condition known as Menorrhagia. I would get my cycle for a long period of time (e.g. MONTHS) then it would go away, be normal...etc. I went to different doctors, OBYN's, naturalists, etc. Last summer, I underwent a dilation and curettage (D&C), and it seemed, like the issue had been resolved. Thanfully, no malignancies were found, everything seemed...'normal'. I only had spotting from time to time, but other than that, everything was A-OK.

Well in December 2008, my 'female gift' returned...with a vengeance. I'd like to say that this gift was refundable, but unfortunately, it was not. My period was heavy, I experienced large amounts of clotting with A LOT of pain, and winded up with another D&C in February '09. It did not work, my bleeding was still as heavy and painful as before. My GYN prescribed the Depo-Provera shot, to no avail. I was placed on different medications, also with no results. I was placed on a patch that made me soooo sick within 24 hours, and the only thing sorta working is the Nuva Ring.

I guess what I'm saying is...I'VE HAD MY PERIOD CONTINUOSLY SINCE DECEMBER 2008!!! I'm incredibly anemic, undergoing treatment for THAT, undergoing treatment for my period, which is not working, and trying different GYN's...The last straw was last Monday, when a 'new' GYN told me "There is nothing I can do for you".

THAT PISSED ME OFF.

So, Even though I'm going to ANOTHER 'new' GYN on Tuesday, I am asking all of you to PLEASE keep emailing this blog around. I have done research, and so far NOTHING. The only 'like' experience is the story in the bible, and Jesus is not around for me to touch is clothes and get some HOLY SPIRIT to dry me up. Please, I'M BEGGING, keep this floating....MAYBE THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THIS SAME ISSUE!!!!

Don't write comments on my blog, I can read them for some reason. My email is synderella04@hotmail.com. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

No comments: