JellyPages.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

the wrong line

A line was forming
Father and Mother were present
The sky was darkening
The line was thick
I could not stay on this line
My time was up
But I held on to their hope
My hope

But I knew what would happen once I reached the end of this line
I would be firmly asked leave
My heart pounds, but there is nothing I can do
I knew I should not be on this line
But I still held on

Why?

The clouds are darker now
I’m convinced that this is because I am on the wrong line
But there must be others wrongfully on this line
Why do we hold on?
Why do we think we can fool?
We are just going to be kicked off the line

I awaken with no recollection
But a sense of foreboding follows me the entire day
I don’t know why
I can't stay calm all day
And later I remember the dream

I’m still on the wrong line…


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: