JellyPages.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

July 24, 2010 iPhone4 day...

1256 PM Proud owner of iPhone 4 16gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



...this is about the time i went sans technology...





959 Grrrrrrrr...... Waiting sux





THE VIDEO BELOW WAS FILMED AT 945

915 AM I still compare the 3:30-4 AM hours of this morn to The Hunger Games...those who have read it would understand!

...update:: I WAS HAVING TROUBLE POSTING IN THE MORNING SORRY...


832 ppl and their freaken musik...ugh



812 ech...25 hours and counting...(awake)






THE LINE WAS INCREDIBLE.....!!!!

7:30 AM ish :: We are still waiting they just opened. And they were taking count. They cut the line for 16 G right in front of me and amy. So now we r contemplating getting 32 dependng on whether or not some peeps get kicked out bcuz of upgrade or hope that someone changes mind to 32....


637 am....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr






550 am the truest part of the waiting game...

517am i cannot remember the last time i saw the sunrise over the apple store...





4:28 AM I'm mostly touching base through Facebook, will update later, anywho there are at least 200 peeps out here, robocop is funny!!! We all keep getting in trouble, the air is tense, but there is comradity...
the SECOND video below is THE OFFICIAL MAD CRAZY RUN FOR THE LINE!!!!






I'm having fun!!!




105:: SO I HAVE A WHOLE NEW APPRECIATION FOR RED ROBIN EMPLOYEES AS I WATCH AMERZ WORK ON HER HOMEWORK!!!


1:03AM Curly fries wooot!!! So i have a whole new appreciation for Red Robin as i watch Amy do her homework...

12:54AM pulled money from my bra!!! I want foood!!!! I didnt hav din din and i'm officially hungry!!!!

12:38 AM
We have been here since 11:00!!!
So my BFF Amy && i are camping out for the iPhone 4. I am soooo excited... Granted well we got kicked outta two spots already, but its all good!!! We are at a 24 hour diner now :-). Nothing will bring us down. Check out the following link:: will be blogging all nite!!! Below is a brief overview::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7_pYuvaVWY


12AM...we got kicked of wendy's...he said we could go... He said 24 hour diner was LITERALLY 50 yards away...(according to security)!



11:30 PM security told us to leave so we go to wendy's across the street....

11PM WE'RE HERE!!!


No comments: