JellyPages.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

26 Acts of Kindness

ON Friday, December 14th, 2012, Sandy Hooks Elementary School was hit by a senseless tragedy. 20 Children and 6 Adults lost their lives during a horrific mass shooting.

Although nothing in the world can ever make up for the tragic loss of these beautiful people, Ann Curry launched a campaign called 26 Acts of Kindness @26Acts. We are encouraged to try 26 random acts of kindness to anyone.  I hope this will  bring about a  positive attitude, which is something we as a whole need.

Participants have done things such as buy gift cards for people who were needy, feed the homeless, or even something as simple as buying a cup of coffee for the person behind them in line.

I do plan on participating in the #26acts movement, but I do not plan on posting, tweeting, or bloggin about what I do. To me that takes away from it all.

My heart, prayers, and love goes to the families of the victims.



Picture via http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pray
P

No comments: